Today, after the clouds cleared & the air warmed up a bit, I made a solo trip to the river with the SeaDoo. I backed down the ramp and was able to launch it single handed! With the cooler temps I wore a wet suit and a long sleeve shirt, along with a life jacket. I cruised up to the Kiski River and back down to Moose Tracks Island and back to the marina. I tied off and installed the fenders and dock cleats along our section of the dock - We have the same slip as last year! After that task, I spent some more time getting used to the jetski, seeing what it can do - So I can teach Maria, Jess and Shawn, when they come down - Yesterday Jess & Shawn took a Safe boating Class and they both passed their tests!!! One of the Marina owners said I could use their jetski dock for a week or two, so I drove up on the floating dock and secured & covered it up, I parked the trailer in the lot - I will be nice to not have to haul it back and forth! So we're off to a good start! Now we hope the marine machanic wilol call this week, so we can launch our boat NEXT weekend! Keep your fingers crossed for us!
1 comment:
Great you are boat ready!!! Can't wait to get back to P-burgh and have a ride on the boat....that jetski you can have! Great that you have comments up again
Post a Comment