Maria recovering from her fall.
Jessie showing Aunt Kathy the games she play's with her "kids" at summer camp.This past week has been a "trying" one. On Monday, while Maria was getting ready to leave for work, she slipped at the top of our basement stairs and fell, hitting her head. Fortunately I was working at gibsonia and I came home and rescued her, put ice packs on her back and checked her eye's for a concussion. The next day she went to see a chiroprator and he told her to go to the emergency room, so I took her. After w-rays, CT scan, etc. she was ok, but sore, doc said take the rest of the week off. We tried to make the best of it and spent Thursday and Friday on the boat.
Saturday we went to visit with Carmine & Robert to celebrate, Shawns' graduation, Robert's birthday, Jessie's new car and making the Dean's List at Point Park and Kathy & Will's departure for Russia! Wow! What a week!
1 comment:
Awe the easy life!!
lv Sueann
Post a Comment