Now time to go back to work....To rest!
We left, after work on Friday and headed for the marina. Once there I discovered I had left the 110 volt main switch off, the weekend before, so I had 2 dead batteries because the convertor didn't keep them charged up, during the week. Well we were stuck at the dock, to let the batteries recharge. On Saturday, the battery levels were back to normal and we headed down to Jack's island, pulled around to the back side and beached the boat. Enjoyed the music & the sunshine for a couple hours. We returned to the dock, so Maria could leave to attend a graduation party. I threw a DVD in and sell asleep and awake to an approaching thunderstorm! I put up the campertop and hunkered down to endure the storm & Maria's return. On Sunday Father's Day the kids were coming out with Hunter and our friend Barb was joining us with her Jetboat. We helped her launch it and went back to the island to spend the day. Barb's boat had mechanical problems and I spend time trying to fix it. we wound up towing her boat back to the launch at the day's end. After returning to the marina, we met up with Kathy & Will and had shrimp, burgers and salad at the pavillion. I nice ending to a great Father's Day....!
No comments:
Post a Comment