Maria and I picked up the Sea-Doo jet ski today. After the folks explained how everything works, we decided to take it for a ride. We had brought our life jackets, so we were prepared. After backing down the ramp, I climbed aboard and started the jet ski and manuvered over to the dock to pickup Maria. While she was getting on, we almost rolled it over! Maria went in the river (boy is the river COLD!) & I got the lower half of me wet, but we righted the craft and started again. Success! We ventured out on the Allegheny and off we went. The jet ski is powerful and FAST! In no time we were cruising at 40 mph.
I took Maria back to the dock and took a solo trip, it handles very well and turns on a dime. We loaded her back on the trailer and hauled it home. If the weather is good on Sunday, we may head out again. This time we will try to take some pictures. Maria would have taken some with her cell phone, but it got a little wet!
1 comment:
sounds like you guys are off an running for a new season of water fun - well for you guys - not for me, I'll stay on solid ground!
Post a Comment